Friday, June 6, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY 6/7/08



It was 11 years ago today when I made the best decision of my life. JJ and I are celebrating our 11 year wedding annivarsary today. (Or after I get home from work) 11 years, who would of thought?


Alot of people thought that he and I would never make it, boy did we prove them wrong. Remember when you first start dating someone that you totaly are into? Remember that feeling you got in the pit of your stomach? The butterflies that seemed to fly around inside of you every time you knew that special someone was coming to see you? Remember how fast your heart would beat at the thought of his touch, or the excitment you felt knowing that he could be the one? All of these feelings are something that I still feel with JJ. I still feel the butterflies when I know it's almost time for him to come home, and the rapid beats of my heart when he reaches out to touch me. And most of all I still feel the excitment at the thought of spending the rest of my life with him.
The past 11 years have not been without difficulty, we've had our issues and our up's and down's. Some big, some small and some huge. But the end result was always to be together, to love and support one another. JJ is like breathing, without him I could not be, he is my life, my heart, and my world. I love him as much today as I did 11 years ago and I will love him as much 11 years from now as I do today!!

No comments: