Sunday, June 1, 2008

Jordan's Graduation




This past Friday was a major life changing event for my son Jordan, im sure he dosnt know it yet but it was the start of a new chapter in his life. He graduated from high school. JJ and I were so proud...there was a point in Jordan's life a few years back that we thought would push him downward instead of towards his future, he proved us wrong (thank god) and we watched him walk across the stage Friday and recieve his diploma. It was a great moment. I looked at JJ as we sat there watching evryone cross the stage and I told him, "You know, I can still remember Jordan's first day of kindergarten. I remember him getting on that big yellow bus and how tiny he looked." I've come to the realization that Jordan will never be a rocket scientist, he will never cure some crazy disease, and most likely he wont be president of the United States. But im proud of him know matter what he does. Whatever Jordan decides to be in life, I know he will be great at it because failing is not an option in his world. WE LOVE YOU JORDAN!!!!

No comments: