Thursday, May 29, 2008

ROUGH WEEK



This week for some reason has been unusually rough on me. Maybe because im coming off a 4 day weekend, or maybe because JJ is on the road (he is suppose to be a local driver...ha). All I know is that im back at work, my kids are driving me crazy and I miss my husband. Not to mention the stress of Having to work plus attend all of Jordans pre-graduation stuff (He graduates high school Friday night, im so proud) Than to top it all off I wont even get to enjoy his graduation because as soon as it's over I have to go into work.

Quaide's birthday is Saturday, he is going to be the big "14" You will never guess what he wants to do...Go to Hooters. HaHa I think we will take him, after all it is a family restaurant. Oh yeah and did I tell ya? I have to work Saturday night too...I have a bad feeling that summer is gonna suck for me.

No comments: