Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I MISS HIM...


The miles between us,Seem ever so long,But while you're out there,I have to stay strong.
It seems so hard, Not having you near, But I have to remember, Soon you will be here.
The days seem so long, The road seems to never end, The voices on the radio Are your only friend.
Into the endless sky, As the truck roles on,I know you're thinking of me, All the time that you're gone.
The kids they miss you, And can't wait for your return, To play baseball and games,From you it's these things they learn.
I can't wait for you to hold me, Your arms around me so tight, Just to be close to you, The feeling of loneliness I have to fight.
I worry about you out there alone With the hazards that follow you As you travel down the road, I know you're thinking about them too.
I can't wait for you to come home, To see your smiling face, Please remember I love you,And I'm with you in every place.
I hope you will always know, That I am so proud to be your wife, And knowing that trucking Helps fulfill your life.
Every mile behind you, Is one less you have to go, Cause every mile traveled,Brings you closer to home.

No comments: