Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Me and My Guy


Very few moments pass in my day that im not thinking about JJ. With our hectic schedules and all the activities that surround us with the kids, it's very seldom that he and I get any quality time with eachother. Most days he is coming in from work about the same time I am leaving for work and it's a quick kiss and hug and then goodbye. As much as I hate the fact that we seldom spend time together I have learned to treasure the moments we do have, and of course thank heavan for cell phones because most days that is our only form of communication.

JJ is one of the most important people in my life, He still takes my breath away every time he walks into a room, I still get butterfly's when he reaches out to hold my hand...11 years of marriage and I still feel the goose bumps and excitement when I know he will soon be home.

We have had our problems, some worse than others, but I just couldnt imagine my life with out him. He is not only my husband, He is my best friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's so sweet of you still talking about your husband like that! 11 years of marriage is admirable! i hope me and my husband will last that long.