Friday, May 2, 2008

Trevor n' Jordan







O.K. I never claimed to be one of those "Carol Brady" kind of mom's. I think im pretty open minded and I believe in my kid's making their own decisions with a little guidance from their dad and I. That's why when Jordan and Trevor came to me and told me that they wanted to get tattoo's I decided to let them. Jordan already has 3 or 4 tattoo's, he's 18 and lives on his own, it's his body and his choice. Trevor on the other hand is only 17 and lives at home and as far as I can tell he's a pretty straight forward, level headed 17 year old.



I knew that Trevor would eventualy get a tattoo, he has been talking about it for a couple years now so I decided to be safe I would take him to have it done this way I know it's done professionaly instead of in one of his friends basement with a home made needle.



This pic was taken when we first got there, Trev was all laughs, he had no idea the pain that he was getting ready to endure.



As you can tell by the look on his face it hurt, it hurt bad. I think if his girlfriend had not been there he might have passed out...lol.

As you can see the final result turned out really well. The tattoo is the Chinese Symbols meaning "Fearless"

No comments: