Monday, May 5, 2008

The Prom






This past Saturday was a big day in my house, Jordan and Trevor attended their high school prom. I watched as they both hustled around getting ready, making sure that every hair was in place and splashing on just the right amount of cologne. It was realy quite comical. When they both came down dressed in their tux's it hit me... My boys are growing up. I still remember putting them on the bus for their first day of kindergarten. Where has the time gone? Why do my kids look so much older but I feel the same as I did when I watched them climb the steps on that big yellow bus for the first time? I felt the same feeling as tears rolled down my face when they walked out the door to pick up their dates as I did the day tears rolled down my face as bus drove away on their first day of school.

No comments: