Friday, May 2, 2008

Old Blogs I brought from another site.


Entry for April 16, 2008

I had this crazy flashback of my own child hood today. My 13 year old son was having a major melt down and of course I was the enemy. As he stood there in front of my crying with tears running down his face telling me that I would never understand how he was feeling or what he was going through it made me realize that I had the same melt down 25 years ago with my own mother. Isnt life ironic it's as if I came full circle with myself in that moment. I knew how he was feeling and I remember how I thought my parents were horrible and would never understand me so in that instant I decided that no matter what I said it probably would not make a difference to him so I decided to just grab on to him and hug him until he calmed down. What an effect that had the smile he gave me was worth everything.

No comments: